For those who are interested in owning Amazon’s Best Seller, “Plaintiff 101” as a valuable resource:
Click here to >>ORDER<< your copy TODAY!
Above quote excerpted from Plaintiff 101: The Black Book of Inside Information Your Lawyer Will Want You To Know.
With a three-day weekend in store for most, day drinking is prominent. Feeling invincible behind the wheel while intoxicated puts everyone at risk – those in the vehicle and others on the road. There’s no harm in drinking while celebrating but once you start to put other’s lives in danger, it becomes a serious problem. Even if you’ll be one of the designated drivers, it is detrimental to be aware of drunk drivers on the road with you. Here’s what to look for —
Law enforcement officials say there are several signs associated with drunk driving:
- Making wide turns
- Weaving, swerving, drifting, or straddling the center line
- Almost striking an object or vehicle
- Driving on the wrong side of the road
- Driving at a very slow speed
- Stopping without cause
- Braking erratically
- Responding slowly to traffic signals
- Turning abruptly or illegally
- Driving after dark with headlights off
Keeping these things in mind can help you avoid a dangerous situation. If you spot what you think is an impaired driver, keep a safe distance and call 9-1-1. Do not attempt to stop the vehicle yourself.