Hiring a good attorney can drastically improve the amount of compensation you receive in a personal injury case. When finding that attorney, there are some important questions to ask yourself.
- What are his areas of specialty?
- What is his experience regarding your particular type of injury?
- Is he a board-certified trial attorney?
- Does he go to trial?
- How often does he go to trial?
- What are his results at trial?
- Have you obtained copies of his case summaries?
- How much work will his office be able to put into your case?
- What’s the division of labor between the attorney and paralegals?
- How many files does the attorney currently have in pre-litigation?
For more information like this, you can read the #1 Amazon Bestseller “Plaintiff 101” by clicking here.