Our Tampa Bay Lighting share that #BeardTheThunder is a fun way to raise money for designated non-profits throughout Tampa Bay which Lighting players have chosen to support throughout the regular and post-season. The goal of #BeardTheThunder is not only the financial support, but also to raise awareness for the great work that these non-profits do every day.
We invite fans to text TBLBeards to 52182 or click on the link to support their player and/or cause. Progress on players’ beard growth will be updated periodically. Please note that all donations will be evenly distributed among the 17 charities selected by the players. Please share the good! Use the hashtag #BeardTheThunder on social media!
Fulfill Your Destiny is honored to be among these 17 non-profits the players have chosen (listed alphabetically):
– Armed Forces Families Foundation
– Big Cat Rescue
– Build the Thunder
– CARD (Center For Autism & Related Disabilities at USF)
– Children’s Cancer Center
– Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
– First Tee of Tampa Bay
– Fulfill Your Destiny
– Hillsborough Education Foundation
– Humane Society of Tampa Bay
– Make-A-Wish of Southern Florida
– Metropolitan Ministries
– Ronald McDonald House of Charities of Tampa Bay
– Shriner’s Hospitals for Children
– Special Olympics
– The Ryan Callahan Foundation
– The Spring of Tampa Bay
To donate to Mathieu Joseph’s non-profit, click here.